Why become a member of Bilingual Families Perth?
Your Membership entitles you :
- to meet other bilingual people in a friendly and safe environment at our sociel events
- to expose your children to the normality of having more than one language and learning about your own and other cultures
- to organise and participate in our Kids Language Clubs.
- to reduced entry fees to our workshops.
- to lots of information of interest to people with more than one language
- to discounts for services and goods from our future sponsors
- to receive our newsletter
- to become a volunteer and gather experiences, grow and learn for life
To become a member, please fill in the membership application form below or download the membership application and send it by e-mail or mail.
You can download our constitution here: Bilingual Families Perth Constitution.pdf – You can download Adobe’s Acrobat Reader here.
Please pay your membership fee in person, by bank deposit (details on the membership form) at one of our next workshops or events.