Bilingual Families Perth is a member of
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Ethnic Communities Council of Western Australia, the peak body for ethnic organisations in Perth
- ConnectGroups, peak body for self-help groups in Western Australia
Bilingual Families Perth connects with other networks
- Bilingual/Bicultural Family Network, sister network in Seattle, USA, with a new free online magazine and a wealth of information on the website http://www.biculturalfamily.org.
- Bilingual Families Connect, great website that allows for chats and interaction between bilingual people al over the world, run by Emily Serna, at http://www.bilingualfamiliesconnect.com.